From: Xu, Shirley [mailto:Shirley.Xu@uhhs.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 1999 9:34 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Individual monitoring device question.

Individual monitoring device question.

When only one individual monitoring device is used to determine the
effective dose equivalent for external radiation, where is the most
appropriate place to were it? Wear it at neck outside of the protective
apron, or wear it under the protective apron at the waist?

Shirley Xu
University Hospital of Cleveland
shirley.xu@uhhs.com
216 844-3456