Hormesis in the News.

	The "New Australian" has an article about hormesis, that sounds
really interesting.  The article is by *Dr Aaron Oakley" of  Oakley
Environmental Research.  The article mentions the Lorentz Rat
Experiments of the 1940's.   The only criticism, that I have, is
that my knowledge of those experiments indicates the uranium ore
(not uranium dust) was used to provide an approximately uniform
radiation field in the rat experiment area, not as an inhalation
source.

	For the entire article, go here:
http://www.newaus.com.au/news136aaron2.html

Joan E. Stovall