Confirmation of doses to Japanese victims?

Does anyone know how the doses to the Japanese victims were confirmed? (kind
of dosimeter?). Please forgive me if this is a repetition of something
already mentioned - you all know that hundreds of Radsafers' messages have
been written about the accident and I may have missed the info while
browsing.

The data I have for the three victims are: 17, 10 and 3 Sv. One of the
Japanese sources (in English of course - can't remember which - I looked at
several last night) wrote that tourists now avoid the area.

Bjorn Cedervall   bcradsafers@hotmail.com
http://www.geocities.com/WallStreet/Exchange/8256/