Radoiochemical emmissions of coal-fired power plants

                                              10-11-99
     DOE's Mound Laboratory at Miamisburg, OH  did a rather extensive study
of the radiochemical emissions of coal-fired power plants in the  late 1970's
and/or early 1980's, and pulbished the results in one or more MLM reports.  I
do not have copies of the reports or references to them, but my rememberance
is that they concluded that typical coal-fired plants emit radiochemicals of
much greater potential effect on the general public than do nuclear plants.
     If some radsafer goes to the effort to locate these reports, I would
appreciate a referece to them, or a copy of them, via e-mail.
      Ed Janzow
        janzow1@aol.com