WNY Chapter HPS Meeting Announcement

The WNY Chapter will be having a meeting on November 8 at the Holiday Inn,
Henrietta (which is in Rochester).  The meeting will start at 10:30 and will
end at around 3:00 with a buffet-style lunch.  The cost is not yet finalized
but will probably be between $10 and $15 per person.  The meeting agenda
will be:

Paul Rohwer (HPS President-Elect), "The Health Physics Society - Who We are
and What We are Doing"

Regulator's Hour

WNY Chapter business meeting - discussion of Chapter direction and goals,
future meeting dates and topics, etc.

Chapter members should be receiving formal meeting announcements in the mail
in the next week.  Included in this announcement will be an annual dues
statement and a ballot for officers.  Please feel free to renew your
membership and vote for chapter officers at this time, too!  If you do NOT
receive anything by mail by October 22, please contact me.

Sincerely,

Andy

Andrew Karam, CHP              (716) 275-1473 (voice)
Radiation Safety Officer          (716) 275-3781 (office)
University of Rochester           (716) 256-0365 (fax)
601 Elmwood Ave. Box HPH   Rochester, NY  14642

Andrew_Karam@URMC.Rochester.edu
http://Intranet.urmc.rochester.edu/RadiationSafety