-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Rosebrough [mailto:srosebrough@stsduotek.com]

Andy,
	I have been trying to find out info concerning the blood clearance
rate
(T1/2-biological) of I-125 albumin, either research or clinical.  Does this
sound like a topic that your radiation bulletin board might answer?  It is
commonly used in the clinical to measure blood volume I am interested in its
pharmacokinetics.
Thanks Scott