Vendor Night & Holiday Social

          I know it's early to bring up the issue of holiday's but they are
          just around the corner and...

          The New England Chapter of the Health Physics Society (NECHPS)
          will be hosting it's 2nd annual

               	    VENDORS NIGHT & HOLIDAY SOCIAL
               December 7th at Albert's in Stoughton, Massachusetts.

          All NECHPS Affiliate Members are welcome to come and display their
          toys and trinkets or just shmooze with us.

          The festivities should begin around 3.00 p.m. and include a buffet
          around 4:30 (and of course a cash bar).

          We anticipate a large crowd so register early if you would like
          space to display.

          If you are NOT an NECHPS Affiliate Member please contact me to
          become one.  It's painless and cheep.

          Membership also provides you our membership directory, a full page
          ad in the directory and a booth at our annual meeting in June as
          well. We are also planning to link all our affiliates to our
          Website at WWW.NECHPS.ORG

          For more information about this great opportunity to promote your
          products and/or services please contact me as soon as possible and
          become an Affiliate Member of this active and diverse chapter.

          William A. Lorenzen
          NECHPS Program Committee Chair (1999-2000)
          617-355-7516
          lorenzen_w@a1.tch.harvard.edu