Rats

So, we have all sorts of NASA New Millenium Projects projected, but you can't
send attachments to RADSAFE. Hmm..  Now I learned something new.  Can I call
myself a data analyst?  Does anyone know how to convert rom to ram?  Only

The first notice was indeed written in a language know by all wo/men before the
tectonic plates shift divided us all.  I am on a cruisade to bring both this
language ("Gobly") and the Queen's English back into our society.  I shall send
the notice, right now, in a form that you all can read.

The meeting will indeed be a very good on.  We will be sending directions soon.
OCT 27!

Diane L. Case