Re: Update: Status of patients from the JCO Criticality Accident

At 01:20 15/10/99 -0500, you wrote:
>RADSAFERS,
>
>I don't know if anybody in the RADSAFEland is interested in this, but Japan's
>Science and Technology Agency started posting medical updates on the two most

snip..
>IF no one is interested, I will stop posting these so RADSAFE will not be
>cluttered.
>
>Tosh Ushino
>ICN Dosimetry
>tushino@icnpharm.com

Many thanks for these updates - they are the most detailed I can find  to
satisfy my curiosity, and my professional interest in Acute Radiation
syndrome. I believe I'm not the only interested person on this list.
By the way, does any body know wether cytokynes were given (espacially to
Pt's A and B) ? Since Dr Gale is involved and WBC counts are low I'd expect
those patients to get them.

Dov (Dubi) Brickner    MD
Beer-Sheva  ISRAEL

brickner@mail.inter.net.il