Re: Update: Status of patients from the JCO Criticality Accident

Tosh,

I believe that a great many of us are very eager (and very interested)
in your reports and greatfull for your efforts in posting this information.
It is always very valuable to receive facts and you appear to have a
better source than most of us.  I read, and save, your reports with
great interest as I seldom have access to such information after an
accident.  Please continue posting your reports - I am usually quiet
so that my part of the "bandwidth" can be used by those with facts
(rather than my opinions - which I may offer later - when I have
learned more from the facts) which I find fascinating.  You are
reaching many grateful people with this one posting.

Many thanks,

Doug J.
g2v13a@swbell.net