Subject:    Bioassay companies
Date:       10/15/99 3:17 PM

I am doing a preliminary cost assessment and feasibility study for a
bioassay program.  The primary nuclides of interest are Uranium and
Plutonium but there is a strong possibility that other nuclides maybe
needed as well.  I was hoping the members of this board could respond
(preferably directly) with names and/or contact information of groups they
would recommend for a bioassay program.

Justin Wilde
C.E.N.T.E.R.
University of Utah