Re: Update (10/15): Status of patients from the JCO Criticality

JJ: Thank you for your comments. Guess that I am to impatient - but I get
your points. Part of the problem is that some of the media people can't wait
and prefer to speculate - rather than wait for more facts. I have probably
also become hypersensitive to parts of the media when it comes to their
Bq-writing.
Realize the problem of describing exposures to dozens of people but as a
first crude description one could perhaps sort out people into categories -
rather than give no information at all besides "69 were exposed" (I had lost
CNN as a reference in my earlier posting). One simple question is: Did
(m)any of the workers wear dosimeters? If our text TV-medium writes that "22
workers were radiation injured" that should imply that they know something
that we (Radsafers) don't know (I doubt it).

My own thoughts only,
Bjorn Cedervall   bcradsafers@hotmail.com