Radiation Machinery Corporation

Dear Radsafers,

I'm am seeking your assistance in my quest for information on a company
known (formerly?) as the Radiation Machinery Corporation out of Parsippany,
New Jersey.  In the late 1960s this company manufactured a Model 50B
GAMMATOR Irradiator containing a 420 Curie Cs137 source which we have in our
possession.  Any information on the history of this company would be great.
Thank you.

Tod H. Richards,
University of Connecticut
tod@ehs.uconn.edu