Looking for Reg Guide 8.39 Release Software

To comply with the release criteria in NRC Regulatory Guide 8.39, our hospital is looking for release software that includes patient-specific information handouts.  The handouts should be commensurate with their nuclide, dose, sleeping arrangements, breast-feeding status and tailor able to uptake if desired.

Either commercial or shareware is acceptable.  Please contact me directly with your information.

Joe Hellman
Medical Physicist
St. Luke's Regional Medical Center
Mountain States Tumor Institute