RFA

TITLE: RADIATION SAFETY SURVEYS AND HEALTH PHYSICS ANALYSIS - DVA

> COMMERCE BUSINESS DAILY ISSUE OF OCTOBER 15,1999 PSA#2455
> Department of Veterans Affairs, Network Business Center, 5901 East
> Seventh Street, Bldg 149, Long Beach, CA 90822
> H -- RADIATION SAFETY SURVEYS AND HEALTH PHYSICS ANALYSIS SOL IFB
> 600-013-jv DUE 111099 POC John A. Vencius, (562) 961-8058. The VA
> Network Business Center seeks bids for a Firm Fixed Price service
> contract (Commercial Item FAR Part 12) to provide radiation safety
> surveys and health physics analysis for the Department of Veterans
> Affairs, VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System (VAGLAHS) at the West
> Los Angeles California Medical Center. These surveys will be conducted
> to comply with JCAHO, FDA, and the American College of Radiology
> (ACR). This will be a one (1) year contract starting on or about
> 12/01/99, with four one-year options. This is an unrestricted
> solicitation; all quotation from responsible concern will be considered.
> All requests for solicitation must be in writing to the Contracting
> Officer. Facsimile request may be sent to (562) 961-8067. The requester
> must include the IFB number, requester's name, address, telephone and
> fax numbers. Solicitation will be available on or about 10/27/99 and
> sealed bids will be due on or about 11/10/99. Posted 10/13/99
> (W-SN391310). (0286)
>
> KEYWORDS:
>
> Keycode Keyword
> A000900 Department of Veterans Affairs

Matching Keywords :
         Department of Veterans Affairs
         Radiology

Robert W. Atcher
Chemical Science and Technology Div.
MS J514
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Los Alamos, NM  87545
505 667 0585 voice
505 667 9905 fax

"Gentlemen, I want you to know that I
am not always right, but I am never wrong."

Sam Goldwyn