RE: how do I stop this from coming for now? leaving for a while.

Mark,

Read the list of FAQs or instructions on the web site for RADSAFE (address
below). This is exactly why it is important for all subscribers to all lists
to keep the instructions and subscription information that comes immediately
back via email after subscribing to a listserve. It contains such
instructions.
Sharyn Baker
Instructor/Computer-Based-Training Design
University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
Department of Facilities Operations
Mailstop A078
4200 E. 9th Avenue
Denver, Colorado 80262