From: Tosh Ushino [mailto:tushino@icnpharm.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 1999 12:11 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: Update (10/21): Status of patients from the JCO Criticality

Thank you for your email. I am glad that it is useful to you. I am
struggling
with medical terms, but I think I got them close.

Tosh Ushino

Ryanchp@aol.com on 10/21/99 11:04:19 AM

Please respond to radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu

To:   Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
cc:    (bcc: Tosh Ushino/HQ/ICN)

Tosh,

Just to let you know, your reporting of the Patient Status is extremely
interesting, specially in the academic environment. Thank you so much!  I am
using some of your data in a seminar tomorrow PM.

Bob Ryan, CHP
ryanchp@aol.com

Associate Professor Emeritus
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute