Re: Article " Radiation Risk and Ethics"

Group, I'm sorry.
I missed the following links to Jaworowski's papers:

http://cnts.wpi.edu/RSH/Data_Docs/1-2/2/2/1222list.html
http://cnts.wpi.edu/RSH/Data_Docs/1-2/6/3/1/12631list.html
http://cnts.wpi.edu/RSH/Data_Docs/1-2/6/3/3/12633list.html

Regards, Jim Muckerheide