Re: Article " Radiation Risk and Ethics"1

Group,

The subject paper is on the web:
http://www.riskworld.com/Nreports/1999/jaworowski/NR99aa01.htm

More accurately: "Radiation Risk and the Lack of Ethics" :-)

Please forward to others  (that support nuclear technologies rather than
defraud the public for cleanup $$ and other wasteful fear-mongering
exercises that severely constrain nuclear technologies).

Note also Jaworowski's papers as applied to the primary exposed
populations and biology at:
http://cnts.wpi.edu/RSH/Data_Docs/1-2/1/4/1214list.html
http://cnts.wpi.edu/RSH/Data_Docs/1-2/5/2/1/12521list.html
http://cnts.wpi.edu/RSH/Data_Docs/1-2/6/2/1262list.html
http://cnts.wpi.edu/RSH/Data_Docs/1-4/14list.html
http://cnts.wpi.edu/RSH/Data_Docs/1-5/15list.html

and on costs and conclusions at:
http://cnts.wpi.edu/RSH/Data_Docs/1-8/18list.html
http://cnts.wpi.edu/RSH/Data_Docs/1-9/19list.html

Thanks.

Regards, Jim Muckerheide
Radiation, Science, and Health
Center for Nuclear Technology and Society at WPI
Mass. State Nuclear Engineer
muckerheide@mediaone.net
http://cnts.wpi.edu/rsh/