Available regulations

RADSAFERS:

The Illinois Institute of Technology provides electronic copies of
regulations to students in the Master of Health Physics program.  We are
considering posting these regulations on our web site for use by other
Health Physics Professionals.  The regulations are currently available on
the NARA and GPO sites but require a time consuming search.  They are also
available from commercial sources for a fee.

The posted regulations will be in searchable pdf, text or possibly html
format with easy index links.  The first regulations to be posted are 10
CFR 2, 19, 20, 21, 30-39, 40, 50, 71, 170, and 171, 21 CFR 1020, 1030, and
1040, 29 CFR 1910.1096, 40 CFR 61 Subparts H and I, and 49 CFR 172, 173
Subpart I, 177, and 178.

What other regulations  would be of use to you as a Health Physicist?  What
format would you prefer?  Reply directly to me to avoid cluttering all
RADSAFER'S mailboxes.

ELI A.PORT, CHP, CIH, P.E.
<mailto:port@iit.edu>
VOICE:847.965.1999, 24X7
FAX:  847.965.1991
Visit The Master of Health Physics program at:
http://www.iit.edu/~bcps/mhp