Re: Fwd: FW: Fw: Fw: Re: FW: Microsoft and AOL Merger (fwd)

Radsafers,

I don't know if all of you other Radsafers also received two of these 28 k
spams from the Tony below. This is clearly off-topic (for any comments -
please respond to me directly) but can nevertheless disturb us in any
professional work. We all pay for junk mail with our time and our money -
even if we don't receive any - because spam (here in the sense "any unwanted
email") occupies computer capacity. Spam can also wipe out your valuable
email (some contain attached files with hundreds of kb). Spam should,
according to my opinion, be forbidden worldwide - I am in favor of a  world
without too many restrictions but spam goes too far because we are all hurt
without asking for it. Please help influencing national and international
efforts to fight spam (write to your politicians, law professors etc). For
those who want to learn the subject check out
any of the following: http://www.ao.net/waytosuccess/nospam.html (antispam
Campaign)  http://www.junkemail.org/scamspam/  (Help stop scam spammers)
http://spam.abuse.net/
http://www.chooseyourmail.com/spamindex.cfm (Spam recycling center)