MSA PAPR Batteries

Title: MSA PAPR Batteries

Greetings All!

Is there anyone out there who has a BUNCH of the older style MSA PAPR
batteries (the old boxy ones) that you're willing to part with since
you acquired newer models or no longer need them?  If you do, please
contact me via private email or the phone numbers listed below, we
sure could use them!

Thanks!

Dennis E. Ferguson, RRPT
Radiation Protection Coordinator
Respiratory Protection, Haz/RadWaste Shipping, Environmental, Emergency Plan (RP)

Point Beach Nuclear Plant
6610 Nuclear Road
Two Rivers, WI  54241

PHONE: 920-755-6963     FAX:  920-755-6118

E-mail: DENNIS.FERGUSON@prototype.wepco.com

All views expressed are my own, and do not represent the views of Wisconsin Electric.