Source of Irradiated Golf Balls

All those who called to get golf balls but were unsuccessful.  The
University of Michigan's Phoenix Memorial sells irradiated golf balls.
We start with Spalding 1's.  As golfers are particular about which ball
they use, we can irradiate those supplied to us.  For more information,
please contact:

Mellanie Mullins
Phoenix Memorial Laboratory - Ford Nuclear Reactor
T h e    U n i v e r s i t y    o f    M i c h i g a n
2301 Bonisteel Boulevard
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109-2100
Phone:	(734) 764-6220
Fax:	(734) 936-1571