Nuclear Myths Web Page?

From: Tosh Ushino@ICN on 10/27/99 01:35 PM

To:   radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu
cc:
Subject:  Nuclear Myths Web Page?

RADSAFERS,

I *think* there was a discussion about this some time ago, but a question sent
to me reminded me... is there a web page of Nuclear Myths, such as that page for
Urban Legends (http://www.urbanlegends.com/) ?

Also does anybody keep a Nuclear Myths file we can post on the web?

Thanks in advance.
Tosh Ushino

Toshihide "Tosh" Ushino, CHP                  Tel: (800) 548-5100 x2413
Product Development Manager                   Fax: (714) 668-3149
Dosimetry Div., ICN Biomedicals, Inc.         Email:  tushino@icnpharm.com
3300 Hyland Ave., Costa Mesa, CA  USA 92626           tushino@hotmail.com