Re: Nuclear Myths Web Page?

Date:          Wed, 27 Oct 1999 15:39:08 -0500 (CDT)
From:          "Tosh Ushino" <tushino@icnpharm.com>
To:            Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
Subject:       Nuclear Myths Web Page?

From: Tosh Ushino@ICN on 10/27/99 01:35 PM

To:   radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu
cc:

RADSAFERS,

I *think* there was a discussion about this some time ago, but a
question sent to me reminded me... is there a web page of Nuclear
Myths, such as that page for Urban Legends
(http://www.urbanlegends.com/) ?

Also does anybody keep a Nuclear Myths file we can post on the web?

Thanks in advance.
Tosh Ushino

---- Toshihide "Tosh" Ushino, CHP                  Tel: (800) 548-5100
x2413 Product Development Manager                   Fax: (714)
668-3149 Dosimetry Div., ICN Biomedicals, Inc.         Email:
tushino@icnpharm.com 3300 Hyland Ave., Costa Mesa, CA  USA 92626
    tushino@hotmail.com

information can be accessed at

Just read your newspaper, and watch the news on TV, you'll see them
all day after day.  :-)

    Charles R. (Russ) Meyer
 Email:charles.meyer@tdh.state.tx.us
     Phone:(512)834-6688