Re: Standards for electronic log books

We use electronic dosimeter access control logs which has been standard
practice for nuclear power plants for years.  Our Radiation work permits are
also computerized, and our HP technician logs  personnel contamination
reports, incident reports and some surveys are computerized. 10CFR20 and ANI
have guidance on electronic record storage (CD write once media).

Doug Turner <DTu7266800@aol.com>