Kaman Nuclear

We have a Kaman Nuclear Model A-800 or Model 820 (the paperwork is not
conclusive) Neutron Generator that seems to have been manufactured and
purchased in 1976.  I have not been able to find anything about Kaman on the
WWW.  We are trying to find out what we can about it.  The tech manual says
that the company was located in Colorado Springs.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you might be able to provide.

Sincerely,

Andy

Andrew Karam, CHP              (716) 275-1473 (voice)
Radiation Safety Officer          (716) 275-3781 (office)
University of Rochester           (716) 256-0365 (fax)
601 Elmwood Ave. Box HPH   Rochester, NY  14642

Andrew_Karam@URMC.Rochester.edu
http://Intranet.urmc.rochester.edu/RadiationSafety

We cannot prove that those are in error who tell us that society has reached
a turning point, that we have seen our best days.  But so said all before
us, and with just as much apparent reason.  On what principle is it that,
when we see nothing but improvement behind us, we are to expect nothing but
deterioration before us?    Lord Thomas B. Macaulay, 1830