RE: Kaman Nuclear

Andy,

We have similar equipment for oxygen analysis. Our neutron generator is
currently serviced by MF Physics, colorado. Possibly they may be able to
help you out.
http://www.mfphysics.com/

Kind Regards, Gert Jonkers
ASA - Amsterdam Services Analytical 'Special Projects'
Shell Research and Technology Centre, Amsterdam (SRTCA),
http://www.srtca.shell.nl/welcome.html
PO Box 38000, NL-1030 BN Amsterdam, the Netherlands
tel.        +31 - 20 - 630 3424
fax        +31 - 20 - 630 2911
e-mail   Gert.G.Jonkers@OPC.Shell.COM