One more time - Release of I-131 Patient Software

Since the I-131 release thread has resurfaced, I'd like to again solicit input concerning a software release program.  I received only one response last time.

To comply with the release criteria in NRC Regulatory Guide 8.39, our
hospital is looking for release software that includes patient-specific
information handouts.  The handouts should be commensurate with their
nuclide, dose, sleeping arrangements, breast-feeding status and tailor able
to uptake if desired.

Either commercial or shareware is acceptable.  Please contact me directly
with your information.

Joe Hellman
Medical Physicist
St. Luke's Regional Medical Center