Kaman Science Model 711 Neutron Generator Available

All,

The University of Michigan is making available a Kaman Science Model 711
Neutron Generator.  Free to a good home.

We have spoken to the company (se previous Radsafe digests about contacting
the company), and they still service the units.  The unit is was new in
1974 and has not had much if any use.  I understand that the Tritium may
have to be replenished prior to use.

Interested parties should contact me.

Respectfully.

Christopher W. Becker, Reactor Laboratory Manager
Phoenix Memorial Laboratory - Ford Nuclear Reactor
T h e    U n i v e r s i t y    o f    M i c h i g a n
2301 Bonisteel Boulevard
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109-2100
Phone:	(734) 764-6224
Fax:	(734) 936-1571