Re: Handbooks; Was Kocher's "Radioactive Decay Data Tables"

Doug

Kocher's data for those nuclides deemed to be of biomedical importance were
recalculated, between April '83 and April '84, and published in Appendix A
of the second edition of NCRP 58, issued 1 February 1985, and reprinted
lastly (I believe) 15 May 1989. Also, The Society of Nuc Med this year
published its "MIRD Radionuclide Data and Decay Schemes", for 242 nuclides,
by Weber, Eckerman, Dillman, and Ryman. It's in Matthews Medical Books:
(800)633-2665. Hint: should you have a colleague (and friend!) who's a
member of the Society, she/he could get it at a 40% discount.

Happy hunting
cja