Question to Aptec Odyssey 5 users

Reading the manual, it looks like to perform a full energy and efficiency calibration
require an additional software. It seems strange to me that they sell MCA without full
energy and efficiency calibration capabilities. I can manually perform efficiency but
those days are supposed to be over now. The Aptec tech support usually are answered by
voice mail and I wasn't able to speak to a real person. I hope someone with experience
could provide me a quick answer.

Are there some ways to perform an efficiency calibration without additional software
(which we don't have)? Thank you. M. Jo

Myung Chul Jo, MS, CHP
EH&S, Mail Stop 328
University of Nevada, Reno