Re: Estimating doses from criticality accidents

May I offer an apology to the "list" for my
inappropriate use of the word "tragic" ?

If my attempt to learn from others more
knowledgeable than myself about events
that are not reported with great accuracy
or detail in the news media is inappropriate
in this forum, then I apologize and ask to
be removed from the list before I offend
others with my poorly phrased questions.

Doug J.
g2v13a@swbell.net