Re: Potassium 40 variation in soil

Thanks a lot for the K40 information. The USGS site is great, and will check
Eisenbud within a day (I will have the book where I am located tomorrow)
besides all the other info already given (UNSCEAR - I checked some of the
reports but perhaps got my hands on the wrong ones, EPA...).

The focus was the natural variations of potassium (and K40) and you have
confirmed already the expected complexity. If there are further details -
please email me directly.
Bjorn Cedervall   bcradsafers@hotmail.com