Re: Estimating doses from criticality accidents

J. J. Rozental said:

"Excuse-me, we are in a democratic forum, and we need to accept all honest
opinion, there is nothing  offensive  in yours or Professor's Cohen message,
just point of view."

Honest opinion can be quite offensive if it is not stated with tact.  Radsafe
is not a democratic forum as much as it is a conversation between radiation
safety professionals.  True, you are free to speak your mind in any
conversation, but you do so at the risk of offending others or making yourself
look foolish, or both.  I also think there should be a heightened awareness
on the part of U.S. radsafers that their comments about foreign events can be
seen as arrogant.  Someone made an appalling "too much sake" "joke" on radsafe
several weeks ago in reference to the criticality accident.

For the record, IMHO, when two people are dying slow, painful deaths due to
inadequate training (among other things), you are dealing with a tragedy.

John Laferriere, CHP
DuPont Pharmaceuticals Co.
Medical Imaging Division
john.r.laferriere@dupontpharma.com