RE: Re[2]: Irradiated milk to be available in Feb 2000

The issue is clear.  People really are ignorant about radiation and
radioactivity.  It must be okay to get a little if it is prescribed by a
doctor.  People probably see other users as those strictly out to make money
and think those users are willing to cover up a few things to continue
making money.  People cover up little things in business everyday to make
money, so I guess I can see a difference in acceptance by the public.

Glen
glen.vickers@ucm.com