From: Chris Alston [mailto:alstonc@odrge.odr.georgetown.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 1999 5:39 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: P-32 treatment

<excerpt>Hi

We are interested in using colloidal P-32 for the treatment of cyst in
the brain. Our plan is to remove fluid from the cyst and instill the
radioactive material in the cavity. I wish to know how you determine the
amount of radioactive material, i.e., cavity volume or cavity surface vs.
activity, etc? Where do we get the materials? Any procedural procautions?
Our radiation oncologist is somewhat familiar with the procedure. Please
send me your experience and/or information directly to my e-mail
address.

Thanks

H. Dale Kubo, Ph.D.

UC Davis Cancer Center                  Tel: (916) 734-8252

Department of Radiation Oncology        Fax: (916)454-4614

4501 X street
<underline>mailto:hdkubo@ucdavis.edu

</underline>Sacramento, CA 95817

	***********	************ Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for