Subject: RE: Re[2]: Irradiated milk to be available in Feb 2000 -Repl
Author:  "Bradshaw; Keith" <Keith.Bradshaw@nnc.co.uk> at Internet
Date:    11/10/99 6:59 AM

        No, I want irradiated foods clearly labelled as such.  And
preferably banned, except in special cases such as spices where the benefits
may outweigh the risks.  I do not want to increase my intake of free radical
precursors without knowing about it.  I do not want supermarkets to get away
with selling me old food at the same inflated price as fresh food.