JAPANESE CRITICALITY

Hello All,

Forgive me if I haven't been paying attention, but has there been any
new developments re determining doses to the three injured workers?  I'm
not an expert in this area, but from the injured workers' symptoms
described on RADSAFE it appears to me that the doses quoted on the
"Updates" are probably too high.  Perhaps the medical support being
provided is mitigating the health effects.

Jack Bell, bellstar@erols.com