Re: X-rays and Computers?

Susan,

I have travelled extensively, domestically and internationally, and
always have put the laptop through the x-ray units. Domestically,
for the most part, the units use image intensifiers, therefore the
exposure is minimal, even to photographic film. Internationally,
some of the units are similar to fluoro units, and the exposures are
high. However, I have never noted any problems with the laptop.
Not scientific, but direct observation. I'm still using the same laptop
for almost 3 years now.