RE: filters

Activated charcoal traps radon (that's what they use for detection in radon
in air surveys) and passes water. Water charcoal filters used on ground
water will trap lots of radon - just stick a micro R meter on one and see!

Cold traps will remove most water vapor but I don't know how much radon may
come down with the water vapor - I suspect not too much.

Lew
510 242-7040
lcoo@chevron.com