RF Injuries

'Suuup Radsafe,

I recently got a couple of questions from an employee in my RF safety
training class that stumped me, and hopefully y'all will be able to help me
with them.

1) If a person is standing with his face one foot from an open waveguide,
and it is emitting at 10 GHz and 250 W, what would happen to him? (I know,
he shouldn't be, but this is a worst case accident scenario.)

2) Can RF cause brain swelling?

Also, for my own information, do any of you know if there is a catalogue of
documented RF injuries with the frequencies, powers and injury descriptions
(burns, shocks, cataracts, etc.)? If so, where is it?

Thank you for your help.

Donald P. Mercado
Radiation Safety Officer
Lockheed Martin Missiles & Space