Subject: Senate Panel Seeks Y2K Nuke Plant Contingency Plans
Author:  "Sandy Perle" <sandyfl@earthlink.net> at Internet
Date:    11/16/99 10:03 AM

The following is interesting, considering that the US nuclear
industry is among the very few industries that has put in significant
resources to mitigate any Y2K issues. The NRC has followed through on
this with the urgency needed. Now we see the US Senate intervening.
Politically motivated .. trying to gain public support?

I think it would be terrific if the US Congress just disappeared, as
part of a Y2K glitch!!! Starting over may just be the answer!

     <snip>