Re: Info, sources for dosimeters, survey meters, etc.?

At 07:24 AM 11/16/99 -0600, you wrote:
>Shane
>
>Visitors to where, please?
>
>cja

Chris,
The visitors are to http://www.ki4u.com/.
(Averaging a little over 600 unique visitors daily.)
THEIR expressed concerns range from nuclear accidents,
nuclear war here or elsewhere, accidental missile launches,
nuclear terrorism, suit-case nuke bombs, etc. Y2K is also
frequently mentioned as raising the probability of the
above scenarios for them.
Shane