SR suits: a clarification

Colleagues,
Savannah River Suits are something like a "S/G jumper" would wear.  They
consist of a clear, NIOSH approved bubble hood which is attached to a
plastic top.  The suit is complimented with a pair of plastic pants.  Of
course, this outfit is air fed.  We use the suit for wet work.  From
what I understand, only Savannah River site makes them.  Again, we are
looking for something which performs the same function, but is more
economical.  I hope this helps.  Respond to Radsafe or my e-mail
address.

Sincerely,
John E. Dixon RRPT
High Flux Isotope Reactor