From: PASTEL, ROSS H(RPT) [mailto:PASTEL@nt1.afrri.usuhs.mil]
Sent: Tuesday, 16 November, 1999 5:09 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: RE: Atomic vet doses

Apparently you are missing something.  In Chapter 6 - Uncertainty Analysis
by Individual Test Series, there is a section for each Test, with a
subsection on Personnel Exposed which summarizes information on dose. For
example, p. 97, Operation Ranger, "Five participants accumulated more
exposure than the 3-roentgen exposure limit for the test series. The highest
exposure was 4.4 roentgens, and the rest were less than 4. . . ."

For a more complete reference (cited in the above book) check AA Johnson et
al, For the record - a history of the nuclear test personnel review program,
1978-1986.  Washington, DC: Defense Nuclear Agency; DNA-6041F; 1 Aug 1986.

Ross H. Pastel, Ph.D.
Department of RPT
AFRRI
8901 Wisconsin Ave.