Tooth Fairy Follow up

Radsafers,

As a follow up to my previous request, I have been informed that the study
has been accepted for publication in both the International Journal of
Health Services, which is "a multidisciplinary publication devoted to health
and social policy, political economy and sociology, history and philosophy,
ethics and law", and the European Journal of Oncology, about which I cannot
find any information.   Does anyone know anything about the second Journal.
Additionally is anyone familiar with the first Journal, which is edited by a
Dr. Vincente Navarro from the Johns Hopkins School of Hygeine and Public
Health.

Please respond to me directly.

Edward Pombier
Director and R.S.O.