Re: Questions -Reply

Wow, are we all really THAT paranoid?  This young lady never stated
that she believed that nuclear power plants and/or waste sites caused
breast cancer.  For all we know, she may end up proving just the
opposite, but all she did was ask for assistance in her research on
ENVIRONMENTAL links to breast cancer.

Let's not imagine an attack where none is apparent.

Scott R. Siebert
BWXT Mound Internal Dosimetry
siebsr@doe-md.gov

Dear Amanda: