Re[2]: Questions

    Also, this would provide good education for a future journalist.  We've
    been complaining about their lack of knowledge about radiation hazards,
    so.....

Subject: RE: Questions
Author:  <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu> at INTERNET
Date:    1999-11-17 8:07 AM

Carol,

I beg to disagree with you, not in your assertion that cancer rates are depresse
d in proximity to power plants, but that this is cause to drop the project. A st
atement from the press, even from a student, that there is a lower risk of cance
r in the vicinity of nuclear power plants than elsewhere, would be nice to hear.

Rick Edwards, Analyst
The Boeing Company
richard.w.edwards@boeing.com