From: Heinmiller, Bruce [mailto:heinmillerb@aecl.ca]
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 1999 10:21 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: RE: Fwd: Radiation Exposures to Tokai Workers

Specification of the quantity being reported would be useful.  This may also
shed some light on why photon and neutron absorbed doses are not specified
separately.  For example, is it an estimate of the sum of the photon
absorbed dose and the RBE-weighted neutron absorbed dose (which does not
result in any quantity having units of sieverts, Jim) to some specified
tissue?

Bruce Heinmiller CHP
heinmillerb@aecl.ca